Hello my beautiful human,
Just over here offering you the opportunity to choose a WORD OF THE YEAR for your 2022 over New Year’s resolutions.
Your word of the year is there to help guide your life and remind you why it is important to make good choices for yourself.
Resolutions often fall by the wayside, but your word is like your personal guiding light to keep you focused on what’s most important to you.
Your word is also there to serve you through difficult times. For example, if your word of the year is CALM, and you have to make a choices between activities that create more peace and calm, or activities that drain your strength, having a word as a big macro goal is very helpful to your decision making.
I have included some words above to get you started.
How to choose your word:
1. Take some time alone to create a list of your 2022 goals.
2. Look at your goals and see if there are 3-6 single words that correlate with those goals and almost unify them.
3. Sit with your words a couple days.
4. Narrow it down and circle/choose ONE word.
5. Post your word somewhere visible as well as your phone in the notes sections almost like the big headliner of your vision board.
Some other great words that come to mind: patience, harmony, presence, boldness, brave, extraordinary, grateful, overcome, permission, progress, shed.
What could your word of 2022 be? First thing that comes to mind, I’d love to know. PLEASE WRITE IT BELOW.
My word for 2022 is INTENTIONAL.
I want to be more intentional with my life, with my time and with my attention. I’m trimming the fat. That is my 2022 plan.
I’m waiting on yours.