Fall is here, making it the perfect time to research a Thanksgiving long weekend getaway or Christmas vacation.
For my regular readers, you know I have been a LOYAL member of the Aeroplan program, accumulating Aeroplan Miles as I have spent dollars, for almost 20 YEARS. I am also their proud Brand Ambassador, so it gives me great excitement to announce a few cool things today.
It used to be thought that Aeroplan Miles could only be used for flights, but no, no, no!
I’d love to show you other ways to use your Aeroplan miles.
First, for my new readers, some info you may wish to know:
- Aeroplan Members can redeem miles for over 1,000 merchandise, gift card, and experiential rewards as well as a variety of hotel and car rental rewards.
- Members can use their miles for car rentals from Avis and Hertz, hotel stays at Best Western, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Starwood and Delta Hotels and Resorts. Merchandise from the best brand names like Apple, KitchenAid, Movado, Bose, Heys, Briggs & Riley, TaylorMade and Sony, plus many more. Aeroplan offers vacation packages from Air Canada Vacations and Expedia CruiseShipCenters. Members can also try an experiential reward like theme park passes at Walt Disney World Resort, spa days, sky-diving and much more!
- Link to over 75 world-class Aeroplan partners: https://www4.aeroplan.com/earn_miles/our_partners.do?icid=SUB_M_OurPartners_EN
- Aeroplan has significant credit / charge card partnerships with TD, CIBC and American Express which allow members to earn miles twice if they pay with one of their Aeroplan affiliated financial cards.
- For more information on Aeroplan’s activities and merchandise rewards, please visit www.aeroplan.com/myrewards
And finally today, yes, A CAR!!! Imagine you could buy a Toyota and earn Aeroplan Miles for trips, hotels, rewards and more!
YOU HEARD CORRECT.
Yes, today Aeroplan announced that it has entered into a national multi-year partnership with Toyota Canada Inc., (TCI). In the coming months, this alliance will enable us Aeroplan Members to earn miles across the full automotive customer journey on all Toyota and Scion vehicles in Canada. That means earning miles on everything having to do with test driving, purchasing and service with Toyota!
Yes, very exciting news today.
So before I go, a reminder to:
- Visit Aeroplan www.Aeroplan.com
- Like Aeroplan on Facebook (www.facebook.com/aeroplan)
- Follow Aeroplan on Twitter – twitter.com/Aeroplan
And JOIN Aeroplan today, start accumulating, start redeeming, and enjoy all the benefits this incredible program has to offer!
I’d love to know, what do you think about earning Aeroplan Miles with Toyota?