Welcome back to Season 3 of The Erica Diamond Podcast!
Today’s topic is something so close to my heart. It’s very close to my expertise too which makes it a sure slam dunk! We are going to start feeling better after listening to today’s interview my friends! We are changing our lives, starting today!
We’re talking morning routines and the power of mindset!
In This Episode
- Take me back to the beginning. To understand where you are today is go back to your childhood. You lived with an invisible chronic illness that went undiagnosed until you were 23.
- Talk to me about the importance of mindset, Brianna. I know how important mindset is to my happiness, tell me how pivotal it’s been to yours.
- Before we get to the Miracle Morning, tell me about the importance of a morning routine for well-being
- Okay let’s get to the Miracle Morning. For those that don’t know what the miracle morning is, please share with us about the S.A.V.E.R.S. And what drew you to the morning miracle.
- So, for the A in affirmations, can you share some positive affirmation for us? Some positive affirmations we can say when we wake up.
- For those who want to feel more abundant, more energetic, where can they start? What’s the first step?
- You are trained in ancient healing techniques. Often we don’t look to healing until we’re sick- until we hit the wall. How can we begin healing before it gets that far?
- What do you say to those who step off the path? It’s one thing to do all the right things sometimes, but consistency and habits is a whole other ballgame. It’s hard stuff to stay consistent!
- How can you start to design a life that you love today?
- What are you reading now?
- What would you tell your younger self?
About Brianna Greenspan
Brianna Greenspan is a chronic illness advocate, mentor for teens and young adults with chronic illnesses, author and Genetics Consultant at Gene By Gene, a genetic testing company based in Houston, Texas.
Since being diagnosed with EDS, a genetic connective tissue disorder, Brianna has been using the power of positive affirmations and powerful mindset shifts to overcome the inherent obstacles of her condition.
She is passionate about nature, sustainability, wellness, her advocacy work, and inspiring others to achieve their goals. Her life’s work is centered around using her superpower as a master connector to facilitate all the good she can in collaborative settings to uplift global wellbeing mainly focused in medical genetics and education.
The Miracle Morning: The Art of Affirmations
Learn More about Your Host
Teaching women how to prioritize self-care, Erica Diamond is a Certified Life Coach and Certified Yoga & Meditation Teacher, Lifestyle and Parenting Correspondent on Global TV, Professional Speaker, Host of The Erica Diamond Podcast, Course Creator of Busy To Bliss, Author of the women’s entrepreneurial book 99 Things Women Wish They Knew Before Starting Their Own Business, and Founder & Editor-In-Chief of the Award-Winning Lifestyle Platform EricaDiamond.com® (previously WomenOnTheFence.com®).
Erica Diamond has been named to the coveted list of The Top 20 Women in Canada, FORBES Magazine’s Top 100 Sites for Women and a Profit Hot 50 Canadian Company. Erica Diamond was the Spokesperson for National Entrepreneurship Day and is a Huffington Post contributor.
To learn more about Erica Diamond, visit her website EricaDiamond.com
Don’t forget to SIGN UP for Erica’s newsletter and tips: https://wellness.ericadiamond.com/subscribe
If you liked this, then listen to the podcast episode for even more. And don’t forget to subscribe to the show!