Season 1, Episode 8 is now live!
In this episode of The Erica Diamond Podcast, Teri Hatcher and I dive into Hatching Change and her journey into living a healthy, inspired and purposeful life. A former NFL cheerleader, Teri played Lois Lane in Superman, Susan Mayer on Desperate Housewives for almost a decade (my personal favorite, I have never missed an episode), is a Bond Girl, has one of the most famous Seinfeld one-liners, “They’re real and they’re spectacular,” and has won a Golden Globe and SAG Award.
Teri is a mother to a 21 year old daughter, an author, and the creator of Hatching Change, an online platform that includes the show Van Therapy and 1 for 1 (1 meal for 1 person).
Teri shares with such vulnerability, honesty, humility, and intuition, it was wonderful getting up close and personal with her.
How you can listen to this episode:
In This Episode
- How Teri’s career began
- How Desperate Housewives came to be, and what that experience was like
- What roles interest and excite Teri right now
- Hatching Change is about change, and reinvention. How women can continue to chase their passions, stay relevant and reinvent themselves as they age.
- What has life been like as a single working mom. What has been her secret to keeping it all together and in flow.
- In 2006, Teri shared details of the sexual assault she endured from her uncle when she was just 5 years old. How she coped with that trauma and how one can manifest after hardships.
- Did Teri sacrifice anything for a thriving career?
- What Teri would tell her younger self?
- When she is at her happiest?
- When she is at her most vulnerable
- What Teri is currently reading.
- What’s still on Teri Hatcher’s bucket list
Learn More About Your Host
Inspiring OFF THE FENCE Living, Erica Diamond is a leading Women’s Expert in Lifestyle, Wellness and Empowerment. A Certified Life Coach and Certified Yoga Instructor, Erica is the Founder and Editor-In-Chief of the Award-Winning Women’s Lifestyle Brand Women On The Fence®, Weekly Lifestyle and Parenting Correspondent on Global TV, Award-Winning Entrepreneur, Speaker, Spokesperson, and Author of the women’s entrepreneurial book, 99 Things Women Wish They Knew Before Starting Their Own Business. Erica founded the Global Get Off The Fence Movement inspiring people worldwide to get off the fence, get unstuck and thrive. In November 2015, Erica founded her fourth venture, HADRY, a patent-pending fashion invention for women. Erica recently launched The Erica Diamond Podcast in summer 2019.
Erica Diamond has been named to the coveted list of The Top 20 Women in Canada as well as FORBES Magazine’s Top 100 Sites for Women and FORBES 25 Most Influential Women In Entrepreneurship on Twitter. Erica Diamond was the Spokesperson for National Entrepreneurship Day and is a Huffington Post contributor.
If you liked this, then listen to the podcast episode for even more. And don’t forget to subscribe to the show!